Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

PUPPY LOVE



So I have yet to mention the other babies in our life....Wrigley and Gucci.  Since today is Wrigley's (or "Wiggy" as Pres calls him) first birthday, I think I should leave some words!  We got Wrigley last August.
I I I I I Sympathetically, I persuaded Gavin that we desperately needed this bundle of fur for little Pres to grow with.  "Every child should grow with a puppy" I said as I disguised my own longing for one of these little beauties!  Truth is, I do believe that all children should grow up with one.  They teach so much love, responsibility, compassion, and patience, and patience, and patience.  Did I say patience?  One more time....


PATIENCE!

Well, Wrigley came to us to do just that I have a feeling!  He tests us quite often just to see how we are doing!  He has in the past dug holes in the yard, chewed my drapes in the living room, peed ALL OVER the house, and loves loves loves socks.  Everyone's socks.  I often catch him nudging open the laundry room door to sneak a couple.  He will then tuck them into his mouth and inconspicuously roam the house looking for the perfect spot to enjoy his little treasures.  And you know, as much as I do obviously hate this,...... I would never trade this dog!  He makes us laugh constantly.  He hops around like a rabbit when he gets excited, careful to never jump on you!  Cracks us up!  And he is a wonderful companion for Presley.  They really do love each other!



So here's to you "Wiggy" on your first birthday!!!



xoxo

Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ri-Ri! And dang, look at those pipes on Gavin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg - Wiggy is so cute! What kind of breed is he? Especially the last 2 shots of Wiggy are wonderful!

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Leave some words. I like them. I really do.